All RxWeed Club Members are verified patients. Verified Patients of RxWeed must be approved for membership by completing our Membership Application (“membership application” should link to the membership application page) before any orders are processed on their behalf. Orders can only be completed for legal medical marijuana use and must follow all state, county and city laws, guidelines and ordinances pertaining to the possession, transportation and use of medical marijuana.
To prevent the diversion of marijuana for non-medical use, our members must complete our membership application and submit copies of either their doctors written recommendation/prescription for medical marijuana and/or their valid state Medical Marijuana Program (MMP) card.
The following protocols will be followed to help ensure that RxWeed marijuana is provided for medical use only and not illegally delivered:
1. RxWeed will verify each Membership Application to determine whether or not applicant is a qualified patient or caregiver. This will include, but may not be limited to, verification of the physician’s state licensing status and personal contact with the recommending physician’s office, unless a state issued MMP card is provided and valid, in which case the card is evidence of patient receiving prior verification by a physician and their state of residence.
2. RxWeed will maintain records for all verified RxWeed Club Members. Records will include the submitted Membership Application, date of verification on step 1, and records of patient’s DMV ID card as being current, valid and matching Membership Application information.
3. RxWeed will maintain RxWeed Club Members information in a secure database for you patient’s protection and privacy.
4. RxWeed will track when RxWeed Club Members physician recommendations and/or MMP cards expire; reminding patient to renew in order to continue utilizing RxWeed Club Member benefits.
5. RxWeed will enforce all State, County and City laws, guidelines and ordinances pertaining to the possession, transportation and use of medical marijuana. ALL RxWeed Club Members who divert marijuana for non-medical use or who otherwise violate the laws, guidelines and ordinances pertaining to the possession, transportation and use of medical marijuana or the terms and conditions of RxWeed will immediately lose all access to RxWeed and be reported to the appropriate legal enforcements.